Here is a list of articles in the Charts category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. A chart is a form of information graphic that represents tabular numeric data.
- Commons:Category:Charts - see the resource list.
- Wikipedia:Graphic Lab/Image workshop
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Charts"
The following 53 pages are in this category, out of 53 total.
- Chart (computing)
- AnyChart (computing)
- Decade (log scale) (computing)
- International Phonetic Alphabet chart (computing)
- Motion chart (computing)
- Nomogram (computing)
- Ontology chart (computing)
- Waterfall chart (computing)