|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Computational phylogenetics.|
Computational phylogenetics is the study of computational algorithms, methods and programs for use in phylogenetic analyses.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Sequence alignment algorithms (5 P)
Pages in category "Computational phylogenetics"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total.
- Computational phylogenetics (computing)
- AMPHORA (software)
- ARB Project (computing)
- Archaeopteryx (evolutionary tree visualization and analysis) (software)
- ECRbase (computing)
- Informative site (computing)
- Robinson–Foulds metric (computing)
- WPGMA (computing)