Here is a list of articles in the Digital imaging category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Digital imaging or digital image acquisition is the creation of digital images, typically from a physical object. The term is often assumed to imply or include the processing, compression, storage, printing, and display of such images.
Pages in category "Digital imaging"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- Digital imaging (computing)
- 2K resolution (computing)
- 3LCD (computing)
- 4K resolution (computing)
- 5K resolution (computing)
- 8K resolution (computing)
- HP TopShot Technology (engineering)
- Image moment (computing)
- Multidimensional system (computing)
- Nanophotonic coherent imager (computing)
- Resolution independence (computing)