Category:Educational video games
Educational software, as the name implies,are a subset of Educational games which attempt to teach the user using the game as a vehicle. Most of these types of games target young user from the ages of about three years to mid-teens; past the mid-teens, subjects become so complex (e.g. Calculus) that teaching via a game may be impractical. Numerous subgenres exist, each for a different field (math games, typing games and so on).
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Educational video games"
The following 105 pages are in this category, out of 105 total.
- 100 Classic Book Collection (software)
- Paul Cezanne: Portrait of My World (software)
- People Power: The Game of Civil Resistance (software)
- Personk (software)
- Physicus (software)
- Pirates: Captain's Quest (software)
- Play with the Teletubbies (software)
- PlayPower (organization)
- Playware (software)
- Pyramid: Challenge of the Pharaoh's Dream (software)
- Questionaut (software)
- Urban Jungle (software)
- Xanagrams (software)
- Zaark and the Night Team (software)