Category:Exactly solvable models
Here is a list of articles in the category Exactly solvable models of the Physics portal. This category deals with exactly solvable models or integrable systems in physics, and specifically in statistical mechanics, quantum field theory and fluid mechanics. There are relatively few models in physics which have non-linear terms or couplings, and can still be solved exactly (that is, without resorting to perturbation theory); thus, such models are celebrated.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Exactly solvable models"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.
- List of integrable models (physics)
- Arnold's cat map (computing)
- Eight-vertex model (physics)
- Gingerbreadman map (computing)
- Hard hexagon model (computing)
- Lax pair (computing)
- Minimal models (computing)
- Potts model (physics)
- Wess–Zumino–Witten model (physics)
- Z N model (physics)