Microfluidics deals with the behavior, precise control and manipulation of fluids that are geometrically constrained to a small, typically sub-millimeter, scale. Typically, micro means one of the following features:
- small volumes(nl, pl, fl)
- small size
- low energy consumption
- effects of the micro domain
Pages in category "Microfluidics"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Bio-MEMS (physics)
- Electroosmotic pump (physics)
- Flow chemistry (chemistry)
- Hydrodynamic trapping (physics)
- Induced-charge electrokinetics (biology)
- Resistive pulse sensing (physics)
- UBC Okanagan Digital Microfluidics (physics)