An organic compound is any of a large class of chemical compounds whose molecules contain carbon, with the exception of carbides, carbonates, Cyanides and carbon oxides. Organic compounds are studied in organic chemistry; many of them, such as proteins, fats, and carbohydrates (sugars), are also of prime importance in biochemistry.
This category has the following 28 subcategories, out of 28 total.
- ► Biomolecules (4 C, 122 P)
- ► Iodanes (7 P)
- ► Lipids (2 C, 80 P)
- ► Reactive intermediates (2 C, 36 P)
- ► Spiro compounds (1 C, 151 P)
- ► Thiols (90 P)
Pages in category "Organic compounds"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- Organic compound (chemistry)
- C24H36O2 (chemistry)
- Cannabielsoin (chemistry)
- Carbene radical (chemistry)
- Carbon nitride (chemistry)
- Carbon tetrabromide (chemistry)
- Carbon tetrachloride (chemistry)
- Carbon tetrafluoride (chemistry)
- Carbonyl fluoride (chemistry)
- Organic chemistry (chemistry)
- Covalent organic framework (chemistry)
- Cylindrocyclophanes (chemistry)
- Diazonium compound (chemistry)
- Explosophore (chemistry)
- Golm Metabolome Database (biology)
- List of organic salts (chemistry)
- Nickel organic acid salts (chemistry)
- Volatile organic compound (earth)