Here is a list of articles in the category Aromatic compounds of the Chemistry portal.
Aromatic compounds, also known as arenes or aromatics, are chemical compounds that contain conjugated planar ring systems with delocalized pi electron clouds instead of discrete alternating single and double bonds. Typical aromatic compounds are benzene and toluene. They should satisfy Hückel's rule.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Chloroarenes (1 C, 905 P)
- ► Hydroxyarenes (3 C, 17 P)
- ► Polycyclic aromatic compounds (1 C, 14 P)
- ► Aromatic solvents (16 P)
Pages in category "Aromatic compounds"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- Koelsch radical (chemistry)
- Para tertiary butylphenol (chemistry)
- Rhodizonic acid (chemistry)
- 4-Vinyltoluene (chemistry)