This category is for articles about plant taxonomy and classification, not for articles about particular taxa.
Note: This is a selected list of the more influential systems. There are many other systems, for instance a review of earlier systems, published by Lindley in his 1853 edition, and Dahlgren (1982). Examples include the works of Scopoli, Ventenat, Batsch and Grisebach.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Botanical nomenclature (1 C, 127 P)
Pages in category "Plant taxonomy"
The following 77 pages are in this category, out of 77 total.
- Plant taxonomy (biology)
- History of plant systematics (biology)
- Class (biology)
- Order (biology)
- Tribe (biology)
- Genus (biology)
- Subgenus (biology)
- Section (botany) (biology)
- Series (botany) (biology)
- Species (biology)
- Subspecies (biology)
- Infraspecific name (biology)
- Variety (botany) (biology)
- Subvariety (biology)
- Form (botany) (biology)
- Cultivar (biology)
- Taxonomic rank (biology)
- Ecological vegetation class (biology)
- Form classification (biology)
- Identification key (biology)
- Illiciales (biology)
- Indian Association for Angiosperm Taxonomy (organization)
- Inferae (biology)
- International Association for Plant Taxonomy (organization)
- International Code of Nomenclature for Cultivated Plants (biology)
- International Organization for Plant Information (organization)
- Lilioid monocots (biology)
- Magnoliopsida (biology)
- National Botanical Research Institute (organization)
- Ordo naturalis (biology)