Here is a list of articles in the category Regression models of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Regression models.|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Regression models"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- Additive model (computing)
- Bradley–Terry model (computing)
- Discriminative model (computing)
- Errors-in-variables models (computing)
- Marginal model (computing)
- Measuring attractiveness by a categorical-based evaluation technique (MACBETH) (computing)
- Mixed model (computing)
- Multi-attribute global inference of quality (computing)
- Multilevel model (computing)
- Multilevel modeling for repeated measures (computing)
- Multilevel regression with poststratification (computing)
- Multinomial logistic regression (computing)
- Multivariate probit model (computing)
- Vector generalized linear model (computing)