Category:Wikipedia articles incorporating text from the National Institute of Standards and Technology
This is a maintenance category, used for maintenance of the HandWiki project. It is not part of the encyclopedia and contains pages, or groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.
Pages in category "Wikipedia articles incorporating text from the National Institute of Standards and Technology"
The following 79 pages are in this category, out of 79 total.
- 4D-RCS Reference Model Architecture (computing)
- James S. Albus (biography)
- EXPRESS (data modeling language) (computing)
- History of measurement (computing)
- Partial autocorrelation function (computing)
- Partial leverage (computing)
- Partial regression plot (computing)
- Partial residual plot (computing)
- Personal data (computing)
- Plackett–Burman design (computing)
- Plasmonic metamaterial (physics)
- Plot (graphics) (computing)
- Polynomial and rational function modeling (computing)
- Precision engineering (engineering)
- Probability plot correlation coefficient plot (computing)
- Prompt gamma neutron activation analysis (chemistry)
- Unbiased estimation of standard deviation (computing)
- Yates analysis (computing)