Software:Dragonball Evolution (video game)
Dragonball Evolution is a fighting video game for the PlayStation Portable based on the live-action film of the same name. The game was released in March 2009 in Japan, followed by a North American release on April 8, 2009. It is the first Dragon Ball video game to feature Bulma as a playable character.
- Grandpa Gohan
- Neo Piccolo
- Great Ape Goku
The game received "unfavorable" reviews according to video game review aggregator Metacritic. IGN called it a "pile of trash," "disaster burned onto a UMD," and "competitor for the worst game on the PSP." Reviewers noted that pressing the same button repeatedly was sufficient to win battles against the AI in the game's story mode, while adding an Ultimate Attack to the mix was similarly effective in the arcade mode. GamePro gave the game a moderate review, writing, "despite horrible graphics, spotty A.I., and some severely unbalanced characters, Dragon Ball Evolution on PSP at least delivers fast action and multiple modes of play." In Japan, Famitsu gave it a much better score of one seven, one six, and two sevens, for a total of 27 out of 40. The game was included among the worst games of all time by GamesRadar in 2014.
- "Dragon Ball: Evolution for PSP". GameRankings. http://www.gamerankings.com/psp/955444-dragon-ball-evolution/index.html. Retrieved June 20, 2014.
- "Dragon Ball: Evolution for PSP Reviews". Metacritic. http://www.metacritic.com/game/psp/dragon-ball-evolution. Retrieved June 20, 2014.
- Brian (March 11, 2009). "Famitsu review scores". Nintendo Everything. http://nintendoeverything.com/famitsu-review-scores-41/. Retrieved February 7, 2016.
- Noble, McKinley (April 2009). "Dragon Ball: Evolution". GamePro: 81. http://www.gamepro.com/article/reviews/209635/dragon-ball-evolution. Retrieved June 20, 2014.
- Kevin S. (April 30, 2009). "Dragon Ball: Evolution Review". Game Revolution. http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/dragon-ball-evolution. Retrieved June 20, 2014.
- Hayward, Andrew (April 10, 2009). "Dragonball: Evolution Review". GamesRadar. http://www.gamesradar.com/dragonball-evolution-review/. Retrieved June 20, 2014.
- Shau, Austin (April 20, 2009). "Dragon Ball: Evolution Review". GameSpot. http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/dragon-ball-evolution-review/1900-6208229/. Retrieved June 20, 2014.
- Bedigian, Louis (April 19, 2009). "DRAGONBALL: Evolution - PSP - Review". GameZone. http://www.gamezone.com/reviews/dragonball_evolution_psp_review.
- Roper, Chris (April 8, 2009). "Dragonball Evolution Review". IGN. http://www.ign.com/articles/2009/04/08/dragonball-evolution-review-2. Retrieved June 20, 2014.
- "Dragon Ball: Evolution". PlayStation: The Official Magazine: 85. May 2009.
- "The 50 worst games of all time". http://www.gamesradar.com/worst-games-all-time/.
Original source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Dragonball Evolution (video game). Read more