|This category reflects the organization of International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision.|
Generally, diseases outlined within the ICD-10 codes C00-C97 within Chapter II: Neoplasms should be included in this category.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Cancer"
The following 91 pages are in this category, out of 91 total.
- Medicine:Cancer and nausea
- Medicine:Cancer associated retinopathy
- Biology:Cancer Genome Anatomy Project
- Medicine:Cancer in Ghana
- Medicine:Cancer insurance
- Cancer Likelihood in Plasma
- Medicine:Cancer recurrence
- Medicine:Cancer research
- Biology:Cancer selection
- Medicine:Cancer survival rates
- Biology:Cancer systems biology
- Medicine:Causes of cancer
- Biology:Cellular Inhibitor of Apoptosis Protein 1
- Medicine:Chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy
- Biology:Chromatin remodeling
- Biology:Codon reassignment
- Biology:Collective cell migration
- Medicine:COVID-19 and cancer
- Medicine:Custom-made medical device
- Medicine:Cytoreductive surgery