Here is a list of articles in the Discrete geometry category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Discrete geometry or combinatorial geometry may be loosely defined as study of geometrical objects and properties that are discrete or combinatorial, either by their nature or by their representation; the study that does not essentially rely on the notion of continuity.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Digital geometry (44 P)
- ► Finite geometry (13 P)
- ► Geometric transversal theory (5 P)
- ► Lattice points (1 C, 34 P)
- ► Polyhedral combinatorics (20 P)
Pages in category "Discrete geometry"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total.
- Discrete geometry (computing)
- Davenport–Schinzel sequence (computing)
- Davenport–Schinzel Sequences and Their Geometric Applications (computing)
- Discrete & Computational Geometry (computing)
- Disk covering problem (computing)
- Dissection problem (computing)
- Orchard-planting problem (computing)
- Quaquaversal tiling (computing)
- Regular map (graph theory) (computing)
- Weighted Voronoi diagram (computing)