|This category reflects the organization of International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision.|
Generally, diseases outlined within the ICD-10 codes E00-E35 within Chapter IV: Endocrine, nutritional and metabolic diseases should be included in this category.
Pages in category "Endocrine diseases"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Medicine:Pickardt syndrome
- Medicine:Pituitary pars intermedia dysfunction
- Medicine:POEMS syndrome
- Medicine:Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome
- Medicine:Pregnancy and lactation-associated osteoporosis
- Medicine:Premature thelarche
- Medicine:Primary pigmented nodular adrenocortical disease
- Medicine:Pseudo-Cushing's syndrome