Category:Amino acid metabolism disorders
Here is a list of articles in the category Amino acid metabolism disorders of the Medicine portal.
|This category reflects the organization of International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems, 10th Revision.|
Generally, diseases outlined within the ICD-10 codes E70-E72 within Chapter IV: Endocrine, nutritional and metabolic diseases should be included in this category.
Pages in category "Amino acid metabolism disorders"
The following 86 pages are in this category, out of 86 total.
- Medicine:Hartnup disease
- Medicine:Hermansky–Pudlak syndrome
- Medicine:Ocular albinism
- Biology:Ocular albinism late onset sensorineural deafness
- Medicine:Ocular albinism type 1
- Medicine:Oculocerebrorenal syndrome
- Medicine:Oculocutaneous albinism
- Medicine:Organic acidemia
- Medicine:Ornithine aminotransferase deficiency
- Medicine:Ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency
- Biology:Ornithine transcarbamylase deficiency
- Medicine:Ornithine translocase deficiency