Atmospheric thermodynamics is the study of thermodynamics as applied to atmospheres. It describes vertical stratification of the atmosphere as well as phase transitions of water.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Atmospheric thermodynamics"
The following 95 pages are in this category, out of 95 total.
- Atmospheric thermodynamics (earth)
- Capping inversion (earth)
- Clausius–Clapeyron relation (physics)
- Conditional symmetric instability (physics)
- Convective available potential energy (physics)
- Convective condensation level (earth)
- Convective inhibition (earth)
- Convective instability (earth)
- Convective temperature (earth)
- Critical relative humidity (chemistry)
- Goff–Gratch equation (earth)
- K-index (meteorology) (astronomy)