Atmospheric thermodynamics is the study of thermodynamics as applied to atmospheres. It describes vertical stratification of the atmosphere as well as phase transitions of water.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Atmospheric thermodynamics"
The following 99 pages are in this category, out of 99 total.
- Earth:Capping inversion
- Physics:Clausius–Clapeyron relation
- Earth:Cold-air pool
- Physics:Conditional symmetric instability
- Physics:Convective available potential energy
- Earth:Convective condensation level
- Earth:Convective inhibition
- Earth:Convective instability
- Earth:Convective temperature
- Chemistry:Critical relative humidity