|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Incidence geometry.|
Incidence geometry is one of the most abstract geometric structure in which only the irreflexive relation of incidence is considered.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Configurations (geometry) (20 P)
Pages in category "Incidence geometry"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- Incidence geometry (computing)
- De Bruijn–Erdős theorem (incidence geometry) (computing)
- Near polygon (computing)
- Qvist's theorem (computing)
- Ternary equivalence relation (computing)
- Unital (geometry) (computing)