Here is a list of articles in the category Mathematical terminology of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. * Domain-specific terms must be recategorized into the corresponding mathematical domain. If the domain is unclear, but reasonably believed to exist, it is better to put the page into the root :category:mathematics, where it will have a better chance of spotting and classification.
See also: Glossary of mathematics.
Pages in category "Mathematical terminology"
The following 120 pages are in this category, out of 120 total.
- Canonical form
- Canonical map
- Characterization (mathematics)
- Commutative diagram
- Commutative exponentiation
- Complete set of invariants
- Continuous or discrete variable
- Control variable (programming)
- Correlation coefficient
- Correspondence (mathematics)
- Cyclical monotonicity
- Parameter space
- Parametric family
- Physics:Parts-per notation
- Pathological (mathematics)
- Percentage point
- Power, root-power, and field quantities
- Projection (mathematics)
- Mathematical proof
- Universal property
- Property (mathematics)
- Proportion (mathematics)
- Proportionality (mathematics)