Here is a list of articles in the Quantum measurement category of the Physics portal. Topics that deal with the problems and paradoxes of quantum measurement and wave function collapse, and, more generally, with the interpretation of quantum mechanics. Also, types of quantum measurements and "measurement theory".
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Quantum measurement"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total.
- Interaction-free measurement (physics)
- Objective-collapse theory (physics)
- Quantum clock (physics)
- Quantum correlation (physics)
- Quantum Darwinism (physics)
- Quantum eraser experiment (physics)
- Quantum nondemolition measurement (physics)
- Quantum nonlocality (physics)
- Quantum pseudo-telepathy (physics)
- Quantum suicide and immortality (computing)
- Quantum Zeno effect (physics)
- Universal wavefunction (physics)