Here is a list of articles in the Enumerative combinatorics category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Enumerative combinatorics is an area of Combinatorics. Parts of it are closely related to Algebraic combinatorics and Special functions.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Enumerative combinatorics"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.
- Enumerative combinatorics (computing)
- Graph enumeration (computing)
- Higher spin alternating sign matrix (computing)
- Inclusion–exclusion principle (computing)
- Ordered Bell number (computing)
- Rook polynomial (computing)
- Telephone number (mathematics) (computing)
- Vertex enumeration problem (computing)
- Wilf equivalence (computing)