Here is a list of articles in the category Instruction processing of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. This category contains articles related to instruction processing by microprocessors.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Instruction processing"
The following 66 pages are in this category, out of 66 total.
- Explicitly parallel instruction computing (computing)
- General-purpose computing on graphics processing units (engineering)
- List of instruction sets (computing)
- Memory barrier (computing)
- Memory-level parallelism (computing)
- Micro-operation (computing)
- Microarchitecture (computing)
- Microcode (computing)
- MIL-STD-1750A (computing)
- Millicode (computing)
- Minimal instruction set computer (computing)
- Model-specific register (computing)
- Multithreading (computer architecture) (computing)
- Unicore (computing)
- Wide-issue (computing)
- Zero instruction set computer (computing)