Category:Analytic number theory
Here is a list of articles in the Analytic number theory category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Analytic number theory is the branch of number theory that uses methods from mathematical analysis. Its first major success was the application of complex analysis in the proofs of the prime number theorem based on the Riemann zeta function.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Analytic number theory"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total.
- Analytic number theory (computing)
- Abstract analytic number theory (computing)
- Fermat polygonal number theorem (computing)
- Kloosterman sum (computing)
- Newman's conjecture (computing)
- Odlyzko–Schönhage algorithm (computing)