Here is a list of articles in the Semiconductors category of the Physics portal. Semiconductors are materials whose electronic properties can be controlled by adding small amounts of impurities to them.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Semiconductors"
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total.
- Semiconductor (physics)
- Electron mobility (physics)
- Electronics and semiconductor manufacturing industry in India (physics)
- Equivalent oxide thickness (physics)
- Etch pit density (physics)
- Nanowire lasers (physics)
- Negative luminescence (physics)
- Non linear piezoelectric effects in polar semiconductors (physics)
- Thermal copper pillar bump (physics)
- Thin-film transistor (physics)
- Topological insulator (physics)
- Topological insulator growth (physics)
- Transistor channel (physics)
- Transmission line measurement (physics)
- Tunnel injection (physics)
- Two-dimensional materials (physics)
- Two-dimensional semiconductor (physics)
- Ultrafast scanning electron microscopy (engineering)