Here is a list of articles in the Web analytics category of the Computing portal that unifies foundations of mathematics and computations using computers. Web analytics is the measurement of the behaviour of visitors to a website. In a commercial context, it especially refers to the measurement of which aspects of the website work towards the business objectives; for example, which landing pages encourage people to make a purchase. Many different vendors provide web analytics software and services.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Web analytics"
The following 99 pages are in this category, out of 99 total.
- Web analytics (computing)
- Evergage (company)
- Influenster (company)
- JICWEBS (computing)
- Open Web Analytics (software)
- Visit filter (computing)
- W3Perl (software)
- Web audience measurement (computing)
- Web banner (computing)
- Web beacon (computing)
- Web log analysis software (computing)
- Web mining (computing)
- Web tracking (computing)
- Web traffic (computing)
- WebSideStory (company)
- Google Website Optimizer (computing)
- Website visitor tracking (computing)
- Webtrekk (company)
- Webtrends (company)
- Win–loss analytics (computing)
- Wolfram Alpha (physics)
- WolframAlpha (physics)
- Worldometer (computing)
- Yandex.Metrica (computing)