A medical device is an instrument, apparatus, implant, in vitro reagent, or similar or related article that is used to diagnose, prevent, or treat disease or other conditions, and does not achieve its purposes through chemical action within or on the body (which would make it a drug).
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Drug delivery devices (104 P)
Pages in category "Medical devices"
The following 82 pages are in this category, out of 82 total.
- Acceleromyograph (biology)
- Medicine:Adams clasp
- Alivecor (company)
- Medicine:Alternating electric field therapy
- Medicine:Anal plug
- Medicine:Artificial intelligence in healthcare
- Artificial cardiac pacemaker (computing)
- Medicine:Artificial urinary sphincter
- Medicine:Aspiration therapy
- Medicine:Auricular splint
- Medicine:AV1 (robot)
- Zetatron (engineering)