A medical device is an instrument, apparatus, implant, in vitro reagent, or similar or related article that is used to diagnose, prevent, or treat disease or other conditions, and does not achieve its purposes through chemical action within or on the body (which would make it a drug).
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Medical devices"
The following 101 pages are in this category, out of 101 total.
- Medicine:Adams clasp
- Medicine:Alternating electric field therapy
- Medicine:Anal plug
- Medicine:Artificial intelligence in healthcare
- Artificial cardiac pacemaker
- Medicine:Artificial urinary sphincter
- Medicine:Aspiration therapy
- Medicine:Auricular splint
- Engineering:AV1 (robot)
- Medicine:Single use medical device reprocessing
- Medicine:Single Use Medical Device Reprocessing
- Medicine:Single-use medical devices
- Medicine:Sinus implant
- Medicine:Subcutaneous Implantable Defibrillator (S-ICD)
- Medicine:Surgical mask
- Medicine:Surgical mesh