Category:Drug delivery devices
Here is a list of articles in the category Drug delivery devices of the Medicine portal. Drug delivery devices are specialized tools for the delivery of a drug or therapeutic agent via a specific route of administration. Such devices are used as part of one or more medical treatments.
de:Kategorie:Injektion und Infusion
Pages in category "Drug delivery devices"
The following 109 pages are in this category, out of 109 total.
- Bifurcated needle (biology)
- Medicine:Safety syringe
- Medicine:Self-microemulsifying drug delivery system
- Sink condition (chemistry)
- Medicine:Small molecule drug conjugate
- Solution (chemistry)
- Suppository (chemistry)
- Suspension (chemistry)
- Medicine:Modified-release dosage
- Syringe (engineering)